Eliminates Assembly Congestion and Table Confusion
- No more clogged aisles filled with in-process assemblies.
- No more littered tables retarding flow of assembly parts.
A Few of the Many Advantages of Ver-T-Bench Units
- More working area and assembly space
- More storage space for finished work
- More storage space for components
- More free area for assembly tools
Saves Man Hours…Saves Floor Space
- Increases production
- Increases safety factor
- Increases work area
- Reduces worker fatigue
- Reduces material damage
- Reduces production costs
This Ver-T-Bench is versatile and adjustable to meet your assembly requirements. Simply select the Ver-T-Rack trays and accessories you need.
For details see proceeding pages covering Ver-T-Rack accessories. These Trays, Hangers, Spindles etc. are interchangeable and quickly adaptable to your various assembly needs and requirements.
Accessories as shown not included with benches
3 Feet or a Mile Long
2 section Ver-T-Bench with 4 Louvered Panels with accessories shown above.
|Weight||110 lbs||209 lbs||315 lbs|
1 Section-2 Sections-3 Sections pictured above